''

Saturday 15 September 2012

Updates on Sandy

It has been for months from my full last entry (in March - 6 months to be exact) on this blogos. Till this date, several incidents had happened while at the same time am struggling with day-to-day tasks i.e. pile of job, new house, travelling as wiken family ~ tiredness, exhaustiveness - circling my cloudy head. This is Week 2 since i'm having this on & off fever, selesema & batuk yg dasyat. Esok its gonna be Week 3 the symptom has been attached to me. Walllaaaaaa wey.

Being here, the objective is to update on the latest progression of my Sandy~Mandy. He's grown up now, getting bigger, wilder & tougher as Kampung Cat back in my hometown at Sg Manik. To speak the truth, I missed my Sandy. So here, lets layan some pics of my Sandy

Sandy dlm mase tumbesaran nye

dari sekecil tapak tangan, skrg Sandy dah besar selembar sejadah

1 comment:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Dah besau si Sandy....rasa nak pinang untuk Seb aje.... har har har *evil laughs*

The text you want changed to the font specified above Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

''