''

Sunday 13 November 2011

Mode Always Gets into My Way


Mode always get into my~way. Bila time aku nak menjahit, time tu la dia nak landing dkt kain2 yg aku parking dkt atas lantai. He always like that. Above pic was taken somewhere in 2008
This picture was taken in May 2009. Mase tgh sibuk2 nak jahitkan langsir before wedding kak cik. See mode sedap jer landing. Pastu bila soh dia blah, dia buat telinga senget..... eeeeeiiii geram

This is the latest picture taken. In July 2011. I was preparing langsir for my own bilik pengantin. Baru tinggal kan kejap jer.... mode dah landing baik nyer atas the kain langsir

I asked Mode untuk ke tepi, he gave me this pity looked.... eeiii nyampah
Terus sorok kan muka dkt kain langsir.... Mode yg gedikk~~~


2 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Yeay! Mode rules! purrr...meow!

Zubeq said...

Your cat (in the profile pic) looks like my Mode too.... he he he

The text you want changed to the font specified above Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

''