''

Thursday 20 October 2011

Raining Cat & Dog - Part II

Again, it was raining cat & dog all the way back to Perak. After having dinner with my husband, he took me to StarBuck. My favourite. Bought small cup of coffee, bekalan while driving nnti, takot ngantuk. Thank you dear.

Sekarang musim hujan, ptg jer sure hujan lebat. Bawak keter maintain 80 km per hour jer paling laju. Hujan lebat, berangin. Most of cars were in the left lane, they move slowly and turn on the hazard light. Wat surprise me, bas jer yg asik melaju atas highway ni. Its ok, let them. Biar lambat asal selamat. I will be reaching my place at about 12 midnite i guess. Dengan suhu badan yg meningkat and tekak yg rase sakit, i should do sumthing before demam datang.

Ingat nak singgah mane2 stesen petronas nak beli air Cool Rhino or air cap kaki tiga. Kalo tunggu esok, takot nnti dah demam, susah pulak nnti nak baik. Last aku demam, it was about 10 years back. Lepas SPM. So dalam saat2 kritikal ni (next weekend would be my wedding reception), i should treat myself properly. Amik ubat dkt klinik then beli air cap badak.

All the way back home, i’ve been thinking bout myself. Lately i can easily get tempered for small thing. Especially when it comes to office work. I think kalo pegi check dkt klinik ni. I might be no longer with low blood pressure. Silap2 high blood pressure dah skrg ni. I should so something, maybe kene berUSAHA to be calmed and be more collected. Okie lah utk bebelan hari ini.

2 comments:

CaPri said...

BerUSAHA...berUSAHA... :-)

Zubeq Ance said...

hehehe, wise old man. lame dah tak updet blog nampak. updet lerrrr

The text you want changed to the font specified above Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

''